- Full color visuals make learning easier with accurate depictions of specific disorders, diseases, and procedures.
- Detailed information of the technician’s role in every procedure enables you to focus on your role in veterinary practice.
- Birds, reptiles, and small mammals chapter keeps you up-to-date with care and treatment for these increasingly popular pets.
- Chapters on pharmacology, pain management, restraint, and veterinary oncology offer a broader understanding of the responsibilities of a technician.
- The TEACH manual provides instructors with teaching/learning objectives, key terms, critical thinking challenges, and chapter quizzes, while the workbook contains applied quizzes and activities for each chapter.
- © Saunders 2010
- 23rd April 2009
- eBook ISBN:
Professor and Director, Program of Veterinary Technology, Manor College, Jenkintown, PA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.