* It contains many inequalities which have only recently appeared in the literature and cannot yet be found in other books.
* It will be a valuable reference for someone requiring a result about inequalities for use in some applications in various other branches of mathematics.
* Each chapter ends with some miscellaneous inequalities for futher study.
* The work will be of interest to researchers working both in pure and applied mathematics, and it could also be used as the text for an advanced graduate course.
Table of Contents
1. Inequalities Involving Convex Functions.
2. Inequalities Related to Hardy’s Inequality.
3. Opial-Type Inequalities.
4. Poincaré- and Sobolev-Type Inequalities.
5. Levin- and Lyapunov-type Inequalities.
- No. of pages: 608
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Elsevier Science 2005
- Published: May 4, 2005
- Imprint: Elsevier Science
- eBook ISBN: 9780080459394
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Mathematical Inequalities"