- A major handbook on materials in sports
- Practical guide to material selection and processing for equipment used in many popular sports
- Shows how material characteristics affect design and performance
Table of Contents
- Part 1 General uses: Foam protection in sport; Performance of sports surfaces; Running shoe materials; Balls and ballistics. Part 2 Particular sports: Materials in golf; Surface engineering in sport; Materials and tennis strings; Materials and tennis rackets; Materials and bicycles; Materials in mountaineering; Materials in skiing; Materials in cricket; Materials used in paralympic sports.
- No. of pages: 424
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Woodhead Publishing 2003
- Published: July 23, 2003
- Imprint: Woodhead Publishing
- Hardcover ISBN: 9781855735996
- eBook ISBN: 9781855738546
About the Editor
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Materials in Sports Equipment"