* Thorough enough to benefit molecular beam epitaxy researchers
* Broad enough to benefit materials, surface, and device researchers
* Referenes articles at the forefront of modern research as well as those of historical interest
Table of Contents
- Preface. List of Figures. List of Tables. Bulk Phase Equilibra. Free Energies and Open Systems. Elemental Phases. Alloy Phases. Thin Film Structure and Microstructure. Ordering and Clustering. Coherency and Semi-coherency. Surface Morphology and Composition. Surface Composition. Index.
- No. of pages: 301
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 2012
- Published: October 21, 1992
- Imprint: Academic Press
- eBook ISBN: 9780080571355
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Materials Fundamentals of Molecular Beam Epitaxy"