Mastering Medical Terminology: Australia and New Zealand Workbook is the indispensable companion to Mastering Medical Terminology Textbook.
Packed with a range of exercises and activities to accompany the main text, the Workbook provides an ideal resource for self-testing and revision in a fun, practical and accessible format, and forms a key part of the Mastering Medical Terminology suite of products which are all available for separate purchase enabling you to pick and choose the right package for your learning requirements.
Featuring a variety of question types including crossword puzzles, anagrams, multiple-choice questions and label-the-diagram exercises, the Workbook uses entirely Australian spelling and aligns to the chapters of the main text.
When used in combination with the main text and MedWords app, Mastering Medical Terminology: Australia and New Zealand Workbook will make the scholarship of medical terminology not only manageable, but fun!
Also available for purchase MedWords app:
- Listen and learn audio glossary featuring over 2,000 terms
- Record and playback function to check your pronunciation
- Test yourself with MCQs and flashcards
- Available for purchase for android from Google Play and iOS from the App Store
- Aligns to Mastering Medical Terminology: Australia and New Zealand
- Self-test to practise and revise combining forms, word roots, prefixes and suffixes
- Crossword puzzles, anagrams and label-the-diagram exercises
- Accompanying iOS/Android app featuring audio glossary, flashcards and MCQs
Basic Word Structure
Building a Medical Vocabulary
The Body as a Whole
Lymphatic and Immune System
Level Two: Applied Medical Terminology
The Urinary System
The Male Reproductive System
The Female Reproductive System
Obstetrics and Neonatology
Infectious and Parasitic Diseases
Radiology and Nuclear Medicine
- No. of pages:
- © Churchill Livingstone 2013
- 20th November 2012
- Churchill Livingstone
- Paperback ISBN:
Director, National Centre for Health Information Research and Training (NCHIRT) and Senior Lecturer, School of Public Health and Social Work, Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane, Australia
Lecturer, School of Public Health and Social Work, Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane, Australia
Visiting academic School of Public Health and Social Work, Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane, Australia