Comprehensive coverage, multidisciplinary guidance, and step-by-step instruction both in print and on video help you choose the best approach and get the best results for any facial rejuvenation challenge. Master Techniques in Facial Rejuvenation, 2nd Edition, by Drs. Babak Azizzadeh, Mark Murphy, Calvin Johnson, Guy Massry, and Rebecca Fitzgerald, presents multiple facial rejuvenation techniques by experts in the fields of plastic surgery, facial plastic surgery, otolaryngology, oculoplastic surgery and dermatology. Competing and complementary techniques focus on all areas of the face, providing a balanced and systematic approach to this fast-growing field.
- Presents step-by-step, full-color depictions of the authors’ surgical techniques, with emphasis on minimally invasive surgery, recent trends, and adjunctive procedures.
- Addresses facial shape and proportions with injectable agents in youth and age.
- Provides multiple viewpoints on advanced and time-tested techniques.
- Features video instruction on ptosis repair blepharoplasty, mentoplasty, non-surgical brow and eyelid rejuvenation, and more.
Master Techniques in Facial Rejuvenation Second Edition
1. Facial Embryology
2. Facial Anatomy
3. Addressing Facial Shape and Proportions with Injectable Agents in Youth and Age
4. Non-Surgical Tightening
5. Skin Care
6. Skin Resurfacing (Chemical Peels, Lasers, Dermabraision)
7. The Open Browlift
8. Endoscopic Browlift
9. Non-Surgical Brow and Eyelid Rejuvenation
10. Upper Blepharoplasty and Aesthetic Surgical Adjuncts
11. Ptosis Repair with Blepharoplasty
12. Transconjunctival Lower Blepharoplasty
13. Transcutaneous Lower blepharoplasty
14. The Spectrum of Canthal Suspension Techniques in Lower Blepharoplasty
15. Aesthetic Rejuvenation in the Patient of Asian ancestry
16. The Deep Plane Facelift
17. Deep Plane Rhytidectomy Modifications
18. Lateral SMASectomy Facelift
19. Short-Flap SMAS Rhytidectomy
20. Tridimensional Endoscopic Mid-Facelift
21. Aesthetic Midface Implants
23. Orthognathic Aesthetic Facial Surgery
24. Facial & Cervical Suction Lipectomy
25. Complementary Fat Grafting
26. Rhinoplasty in the Aging Patient
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2018
- 4th December 2017
- eBook ISBN:
- Hardcover ISBN:
Director, The Center for Facial and Nasal Plastic Surgery, Assistant Clinical Professor of Surgery, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Audrey Skirball-Kenis Center for Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Beverly Hills, California
Director, Palm Beach Facial Plastic Surgery, West Palm Beach, Florida
Clinical Associate Professor, Division of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Tulane University School of Medicine; Director, Hedgewood Surgical Center, New Orleans, Louisiana
Spalding Drive Cosmetic Surgery and Dermatology, Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Beverly Hills, California
Assisitant Clinical Instructor, Dermatology, University of California Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California