This title is part of a series of books that reflects the trend towards a core curriculum and self-directed learning. The content is restricted to the ‘must know' core information presented in a synoptic style. The diagrams that support the text are in a style that the reader can remember and reproduce in examinations. Each chapter ends with a selection of self-assessment material and full explanatory answers. These consolidate and expand on the chapter contents.
- Concise synoptic (not telegraphic text).
- Appropriate self-assessment material.
- Only covers core, so student knows the whole book is essential.
- Includes key objectives.
- Contains simple and memorable diagrams for reproduction in exams.
- Ideal for learning as well as examination review, specifically trying to stimulate the student into assessing his/her own knowledge.
- The books in the series both complement other available major texts, but also contain enough material to stand in the own right.
- Provides examination practice.
- Part of co-ordinated series.
- No. of pages:
- © Churchill Livingstone 2007
- 19th February 2007
- Churchill Livingstone
- eBook ISBN:
- Paperback ISBN:
Reader in Physiology, School of Medicine and Dentistry, Queen's University, Belfast, UK
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.