This title is directed primarily towards health care professionals outside of the United States. This series of books reflects the trend towards a core curriculum and self-directed learning. The content is restricted to the ‘must know' core information presented in a synoptic style. The diagrams that support the text are in a style that the reader can remember and reproduce in examinations. Each chapter ends with a selection of self-assessment material and full explanatory answers. These consolidate and expand on the chapter contents. This volumes in the series presents an integrated coverage of basic and clinical pharmacology. Despite the use of problem- and/or topic-based curricula students still respond to the security of a well-ordered presentation of the basic information by traditional discipline.
- Appropriate self-assessment material.
- Only covers core, so student knows the whole book is essential.
- Includes key objectives.
- Contains simple and memorable diagrams for reproduction in exams.
- Ideal for learning as well as examination review, specifically trying to stimulate the student into assessing his/her own knowledge.
- Provides examination practice.
- No. of pages:
- © Churchill Livingstone 2007
- 2nd July 2007
- Churchill Livingstone
- Paperback ISBN:
Lecturer in Clinical Pharmacology, University of Liverpool; Honorary Specialist Registrar, Royal Liverpool University Hospital, Liverpool, UK
Professor of Clinical Pharmacology, Unversity of Liverpool; Honorary Consultant Physician, Royal Liverpool Unversity Hospital, Liverpool, UK
Professor of Clinical Pharmacology, University of Liverpool; Honorary Consultant Physician, Royal Liverpool University Hospital, Liverpool, UK