- Concise synoptic (not telegraphic text).
- Appropriate self-assessment material.
- Only covers core, so student knows the whole book is essential.
- Includes key objectives.
- Contains simple and memorable diagrams for reproduction in exams.
- Ideal for learning as well as examination review, specifically trying to stimulate the student into assessing his/her own knowledge.
- The books in the series both complement other available major texts, but also contain enough material to stand in the own right.
- Provides examination practice.
- Part of co-ordinated series.
Introduction. Words and the anatomical position. An outline of the body plan. The skeleton and muscle. The vertebral column. The nervous system. The cardiovascular system and lymph vessels. The alimentary and respiratory systems. The urogenital system.
The thorax. The abdomen, pelvis and perineum. The upper limb. The lower limb. The brain. Surface anatomy.