Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Mass Spectrometry: Techniques for the Structural Characterization of Glycans presents new methods for conducting detailed carbohydrate qualitative analysis—arming analytical chemists, pharmaceutical scientists, and food scientists with a quick reference that will allow them to determine the structures of carbohydrates molecules.
As there is a need in the scientific community for content specific to structural determination and analysis of new glycoprotein drug, and because structure-activity analysis requires a structural determination of the N- and O-linked oligosaccharides linked to glycol-proteins, this book provides the relevant research that are necessary for advances and new outcomes in this area of study.
- Authored by an analytical chemist with more than 30 years of experience in research and industry
- Serves as a quick reference in mass spectral analysis and carbohydrates
- Includes more than 60 figures to aid in the retention of key concepts
Analytical chemists, pharmaceutical scientists, and food scientists conducting research in mass spectral analysis.
- Mass Spectral Analysis of Carbohydrates
- 1 Isolation Methods for MS Analysis
- 2 Component Monosaccharide Analysis by Acid Catalyzed Hydrolysis of Glycan and Qualitative Chromatographic Identification by HPLC
- 3 Identification of Glycoses Versus Glycitols by HPAEC-PAD Difference Chromatograms
- 4 The Methods for Preparing an Oligosaccharide Reducing Glycan from a Glycoprotein, Linked Through O-Glycosidic Linkage
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2016
- 6th May 2016
- eBook ISBN:
- Hardcover ISBN:
Mike Madson is CEO and Senior Research Scientist of BioLogistics, LLC, Iowa, USA
BioLogistics, LLC, Iowa, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.