- Glossary of basic terms
- Abundant illustrations
- Examples of applications
- Practical tips on using mass spectrometric techniques
- Useful for peptide, protein, oligonucleotide, and carbohydrate analysis
- Simplified description of mass spectrometry including:
- Matrix-Assisted Laser Desorption/Ionization (MALDI)
- Electrospray Ionization (ESI)
- Fast Atom/Ion Bombardment (FAB)
Table of Contents
- Historical Perspective.
Ion Sources and Sample Introduction.
Mass Analyzers and Ion Detectors.
Basics of Biomolecule Mass Spectrometry.
Peptide and Protein Analysis.
Carbohydrates, Oligonucleotides, and Small Molecules.
Terms and Definitions.
- No. of pages: 161
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 1996
- Published: February 1, 1996
- Imprint: Academic Press
- eBook ISBN: 9780080535845
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Mass Spectrometry for Biotechnology"