- Special topics in library marketing including branding, marketing to women, creating 'buzz', marketing yourself
- Emphasis on creativity and innovation
- Practical advice from practitioners on what works and what does not
Table of Contents
- Why market libraries? The language of marketing; Innovation 101; Trends; Purple cows, free prizes, and Moogle, oh my! Finding the $$$; Market research; Branding; Buzz; Marketing to women; Marketing to millenials; Marketing yourself.
- No. of pages: 236
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Chandos Publishing 2008
- Published: March 31, 2008
- Imprint: Chandos Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9781780631271
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Marketing the Best Deal in Town"