Marketing Portfolio Planner is a software-based portfolio analysis framework for DIY application and is a companion to the 4th edition of McDonald's marketing best-seller 'Marketing Plans: how to prepare them, how to use them'.
* Is a powerful decision support tool for marketing and sales management
* Positions each product/service market so the user can quickly analyze the key segments and prioritise sales and marketing effort
* Prompts and defines key data requirements
* Displays information graphically to aid understanding and communication
* Supported by an extensive help system including example Portfolio Plan
Marketing Portfolio Planner is available for either the Microsoft Office 97 or Office 2000 editions and requires only Microsoft Access runtime