- A multidisciplinary approach to understanding the environmental impact of seawater desalination on the marine environment.
- Real-world data demonstrating the environmental effects of seawater desalination.
- Impact of seawater quality and marine organisms on desalination operations.
- Discussion of foreseeable future effects and significant areas for further research on seawater desalination.
Marine Environmental Scientists, Regulators and decision makers. Engineers working in desalination processes development, Desalination plant managers
Table of Contents
2. Desalination technologies
3. Seawater quality for desalination plants
4. Theoretical analysis of the potential impacts of desalination on the marine environment
5. Early observations on the impacts of seawater desalination on the marine environment: From 1960 to 2000
6. Actual impacts of seawater desalination on the marine environment reported since 2001
7. Policy and regulations for seawater desalination
- No. of pages: 193
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Elsevier 2019
- Published: January 29, 2019
- Imprint: Elsevier
- Paperback ISBN: 9780128119532
- eBook ISBN: 9780128119549
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Marine Impacts of Seawater Desalination"