Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Manual of Paediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition, Second Edition presents the aspects of gastrointestinal problems and disorders and aims to serve as a practical handbook for pediatricians and other health care professionals. The book discusses topics on neonatal gastrointestinal emergencies and surgery; the acute abdomen and other surgical problems; acute diarrhea, vomiting, and gastroenteritis; gastrointestinal bleeding; and nutrition. Pediatricians, pediatric surgeons, physicians, and nurses will find the book a good reference material.
Preface to the First Edition
Preface to the Second Edition
1. Neonatal Gastrointestinal Emergencies and Surgery
2. The Acute Abdomen and Other Surgical Problems
3. Acute Diarrhea and Vomiting - Gastroenteritis
4. Gastrointestinal Complications of Immunosuppression, Cytotoxic Therapy and Aids
5. Chronic Diarrhea, Inflammatory Bowel Disease and Malabsorption
6. Failure To Thrive without Obvious Gastrointestinal Symptoms
7. Feeding Problems and Vomiting
8. Gastrointestinal Bleeding
9. Protein-Losing Enteropathy
10. Recurrent Abdominal Pain
11. Encopresis, Constipation and Soiling
12. Liver Disorders
14. Certain Investigation Protocols
Appendix A Vitamin and Mineral Requirements of Infants and Children
Appendix B Special Nutritional Supplements and Feeds
Appendix C Conversions Etc.
- No. of pages:
- © Butterworth-Heinemann 1992
- 16th January 1992
- eBook ISBN:
Clinical Senior Lecturer