Its unique layout, decision-making pathways, concise text and down to earth advice will give instant help in the diagnosis and management of these conditions.
The new edition:
Provides you with superb full colour illustrations and decision making pathways to aid your diagnosis
Presents a step by step approach to treatment with many clinical pearls and practical advice
Collects together all the essential charts, tests and tables that you need
Helps you to answer patients' commonly asked questions, particularly concerning paediatrics, therapeutics and refractive surgery
An essential purchase for all those involved in the rapid treatment of common ocular conditions in the primary care setting whether optometrists, primary care physicians, general practitioners, ophthalmologists, emergency staff or nurses.
- Spiral-bound handbook format is ideal for clinical use.
- Each condition is presented on its own page spread, with step-by-step guidelines to treatment.
- All key information is available at a glance, succinctly presented with full-color illustrations in a convenient layout.
- Clinical pearls and practical advice offer valuable insight on the most effective methods of treatment.
- All essential charts, tests and tables are collected and presented in one resource.
1. Basic examination
2. Red eye
3. Painful eye
4. Other Visual Symptoms
6. Watering eye
7. Contact lens problems
8. Eyelid problems
10. Post operative problems
11. Eye drops and drugs
- No. of pages:
- © Butterworth-Heinemann 2004
- 20th April 2004
- eBook ISBN:
- Paperback ISBN:
Consultant Ophthalmologist, Tennent Institute of Ophthalmology, Glasgow, UK