Table of Contents
- What is liquidity and how does it arise? Forecasting liquidity; The management of uncertainty; Money transmission and bank services; The structure of interest rates and the yield curve; Liquidity and the use of deposit and borrowing instruments; Interest rate risk; Definition and management; Instrument for interest rate management; Liquidity management in practice; Organising liquidity management; Glossary; Appendix; Useful calculations.
- No. of pages: 208
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Woodhead Publishing 1997
- Published: September 23, 1997
- Imprint: Woodhead Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9781845699079
About the Author
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Managing Liquidity"