- Theories explained through real life examples
- Alternatives developed out of facts
- Common principles of behaviour applied to management changes
Table of Contents
- Basic theories; Management gone wrong; Reconstruction; Pushing the positive; Changing negatives to positives; Ebbing stress; Changing change to make a change; Revving up enthusiasm; Design for longevity; Production – not luck; Conclusion.
- No. of pages: 108
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Chandos Publishing 2009
- Published: September 22, 2009
- Imprint: Chandos Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9781780630168
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Managing Change and People in Libraries"