- There is no similar book on the market
- There is known demand both from practitioners and students
- The book offers guidance in the implementation of archival processes in a range of institutional contexts, and enables a universal application
Table of Contents
- Introduction; Principles and purposes of records and archives; Selection, appraisal and acquisition; Archival arrangement and description; Archival arrangement and description; Preservation; Managing an archive service.
- No. of pages: 264
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Chandos Publishing 2006
- Published: March 31, 2006
- Imprint: Chandos Publishing
- Paperback ISBN: 9781843341123
- eBook ISBN: 9781780630892
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Managing Archives"