Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Management Accounting, Human Resource Policies and Organisational Performance in Canada, Japan and the UK examines the relationships between HR policies, management accounting and organisational performance on the basis of international case studies and interviews across a range of industries from building materials to software development.
- Explores the relationship between different HR policies and organisational performance and how management accountants can establish links between the two
- The first to extend existing research into Japanese companies to give a different perspective and another point of comparison
- Case study results are tested in the telephone survey for better accuracy and insight
- Original, cutting-edge research funded by the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
- Unique international perspective: extends existing research into Japanese companies to give a different perspective and another point of comparison
- Results of six extensive case studies and 100 telephone interviews
Primary: Academics and researchers of management accounting. Secondary: Managers and management accountants.
1. Introduction and Literature Review; 2. Case A; 3. Case B; 4. Case C; 5. Case D; 6. Case E; 7. Case F; 8. Cross-case Analysis and Telephone Interviews; 9. Conclusions
- No. of pages:
- © CIMA Publishing 2010
- 4th January 2010
- CIMA Publishing
- eBook ISBN:
- Paperback ISBN:
Glasgow Caledonian University, Scotland
California State University, Northridge, USA
Graduate School of Hosei University, Japan
Professor Emeritus of Accounting at the University of Dundee.
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.