Table of Contents
- Introduction. Perpendicular Magnetic Recording Method and Materials. Preface. Limitations to increasing the recording density by the longitudinal magnetization method. Principle and potential of the perpendicular magnetic recording method. Present and future developments of the perpendicular magnetic recording method. Trends in the development of perpendicular magnetic recording equipment. Conclusion. References. Silicon Steel Sheets. Preface. Low iron loss non–grain oriented silicon steel sheets. Highly–grain oriented silicon steel sheets. High–silicon steel. References. Soft Ferrite Materials and their Applications. Outline. Application and market. Technical trends and the status quo of research and development. The present situation and the possibilities for research and development. Trends in the industry. References. Nd–Fe–B Permanent Magnets. Introduction. Fabrication methods for Nd–Fe–B–type magnets. Dissimilarities of the different fabrication processes' products. Problems that Nd–Fe–B faces. Future trend of R & D. Conclusion. References. Sm–Co–Based Rare–Earth Magnets. Introduction. SmCo5 alloys. Sm2 Co17 alloys. Conclusion. References.
- No. of pages: 338
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Elsevier Science 1991
- Published: September 27, 1991
- Imprint: Elsevier Science
- eBook ISBN: 9781483293998
About the Editor
Japan Technical Information Se
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Magnetic Materials in Japan"