Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Marchenko imaging
2. Machine learning and inversion
3. A review of reduced-order modelling approaches based on machine-learning and graphs for simulation of flow and transport through fractured media
4. 70 years of machine learning in geoscience in review
Jesper Sören Dramsch
Advances in Geophysics, Volume 61 - Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence in Geosciences the latest release in this highly-respected publication in the field of geophysics, contains new chapters on a variety of topics, including Marchenko imaging, Machine learning and inversion, A review of reduced-order modelling approaches based on machine-learning and graphs for simulation of flow and transport through fractured media, and more.
- Provides high-level reviews of the latest innovations in geophysics
- Written by recognized experts in the field
- Presents an essential publication for researchers in all fields of geophysics
Graduate students, scientists and engineers of geophysics, physics, acoustics, civil engineering, environmental sciences, geology and planetary sciences
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2020
- 1st September 2020
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
University of Oxford, UK