Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Marchenko imaging
2. Machine learning and inversion
3. A review of reduced-order modelling approaches based on machine-learning and graphs for simulation of flow and transport through fractured media
4. 70 years of machine learning in geoscience in review
Jesper Sören Dramsch
Advances in Geophysics, Volume 61 - Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence in Geosciences, the latest release in this highly-respected publication in the field of geophysics, contains new chapters on a variety of topics, including Marchenko imaging, Machine learning and inversion, A review of reduced-order modelling approaches based on machine-learning and graphs for simulation of flow and transport through fractured media, and more.
- Provides high-level reviews of the latest innovations in geophysics
- Written by recognized experts in the field
- Presents an essential publication for researchers in all fields of geophysics
Graduate students, scientists and engineers of geophysics, physics, acoustics, civil engineering, environmental sciences, geology and planetary sciences
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2020
- 1st September 2020
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
Benjamin J. Moseley works at Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh, PA, USA.
Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Lion Krischer works at Institut fur Geophysik in Zurich, Switzerland.
Institut fur Geophysik, Zurich, Switzerland
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.