- Print ISBN 9781455728756
- Electronic ISBN 9780323260541
- Distinguish differences among skin conditions using tables that summarize the most important characteristics of the major categories.
- Consider atypical diagnoses by viewing additional photos of more uncommon presentations at the end of each chapter.
- Make a differential diagnosis with help from numerous tables that rank skin diseases according to frequency of incidence and highlight clinical features.
- Test your mastery of key material with self-assessment case reviews.
Structure and function of skin
Principles of diagnosis
Dermal and subcutaneous growths
Scaling papules, plaques and patches
Vesicles and bullae
Mucous membrane disorders
Diagnosis by symptom
- No. of pages:
- © 2014
- 18th May 2013
- Print ISBN:
- Electronic ISBN: