• Certificate III in Aged Care Students
- • Certificate III in Home and Community Care Students
- • Certificate III in Disability Students
The third edition of Long-term Caring: Residential, Home and
Community Aged Care has been updated to cover components of the National Aged Care Training Package for students.
Written by leading specialists in aged care from both Australia
and New Zealand, Long Term Caring: Residential, Home and
Community Aged Care 3rd Edition continues to prepare students
thoroughly for all aspects of personal care in a variety of aged care settings, within the home, community and in dedicated centres. The focus of the new edition is on how to deliver long-term
care to meet an individual’s needs and to enhance their quality of life.
- • Powerpoints
- • Testbank RTF
- • Case studies
- • Image collection
• Aligned to the most current Aged Care Training Package requirements
• A focus on cultural considerations in aged care
• Safety Alerts focusing on the key safety aspects of care giving
• Procedure boxes providing step-by-step instructions for performing care-giving tasks
• Quality of Life boxes focusing on how to promote quality of life
• Updated Review Questions at the end of each chapter, reinforcing learning and understanding of key concepts
- No. of pages:
- © Mosby Australia 2014
- 1st September 2014
- Mosby Australia
- eBook ISBN:
- Paperback ISBN:
Clinical Trainer, Churches of Christ Residential Care Services, Qld, Australia
Director MW Projects, Brisbane, Qld, Australia
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.