* Contributors are pioneers and leaders in the field
* There are currently no books on this subject on the market
* Research focus is at the molecular level
Table of Contents
- Liver Regeneration, Then and Now. Hepatocyte Growth Factor (HGF) and Its Receptor (MET) in Liver Regeneration, Neoplasia, And Disease. Structure and Functions of the HGF Receptor (C-Met). Expression and Function of Growth-Induced Genes During Liver Regeneration. Stem Cells and Hepatocarcinogenesis. Contributions of Hepadnavirus Research to Our Understanding of Hepatocarcinogenesis. Apoptosis and Hepatocarcinogenesis. Liver Tumor Promotion and the Suppression of P53-Dependant Cell Cycle Checkpoint Function. Mechanisms of Liver Tumor Promotion. Hypomethylation of DNA: A Epigenetic Mechanism that Can Facilitate the Aberrant Oncogene Expression Involved in Liver Carcinogenesis. Transgene-Based Strategies for Studying Liver Growth, Development and Cancer. Subject Index.
- No. of pages: 402
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 1995
- Published: September 20, 1995
- Imprint: Academic Press
- eBook ISBN: 9780080535548
About the Author
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Liver Regeneration and Carcinogenesis"