Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Liquid-Liquid and Solid-Liquid Extractors, part of the Industrial Equipment for Chemical Engineering set, presents a concise and easy-to-use book on the calculation of differential liquid–liquid extraction, an investigation of equilibrium and material transfer between a fluid and a divided solid, and the fundamentals of liquid–solid extraction, among other strategies.
The author also provides methods needed for the understanding the machinery used in applied thermodynamics in the hopes of encouraging students and engineers to construct the programs they need. Chapters are complemented with appendices which provide additional information and associated references.
- Presents reliable and simple methods of extraction and partitioning
- Provides a clear analysis on the topic of liquid-liquid and solid-liquid extraction
- Includes practical applications that readers can implement and study
Students and engineers in Process and Chemical Engineering; those working in the Chemical, Food, Pharmaceutical and Oil industries
- General Theory of Liquid–Liquid Extractors.
2. Three Examples of Calculation for a Differential Liquid–Liquid Extractor.
3. Equilibrium and Material Transfer Between a Fluid and a Divided Solid.
4. Liquid–Solid Extraction and Washing of a Divided Solid by a Liquid.
- No. of pages:
- © ISTE Press - Elsevier 2017
- 7th September 2016
- ISTE Press - Elsevier
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Jean-Paul Duroudier is an engineer from Ecole centrale de Paris, France. He has devoted his professional life to the study of materials in chemical engineering.
Engineer, Ecole Centrale de Paris, France