Liposomes, Part B
Free Global ShippingNo minimum order
Liposomes are cellular structures made up of lipid molecules. Important as a cellular model in the study of basic biology, liposomes are also used in clinical applications such as drug delivery and virus studies.
- Liposomes in Biochemistry
- Liposomes in Molecular Cell Biology
- Liposomes in Molecular Virology
Biochemists, cell biologists, molecular biologists, and physiologists
- No. of pages: 479
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 2003
- Published: October 29, 2003
- Imprint: Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN: 9780121822750
- eBook ISBN: 9780080497112
About the Editor
Affiliations and Expertise
University of The Pacific School of Dentistry, San Francisco, California, U.S.A.
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Liposomes, Part B"