Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- Nanostructured lipid carriers
2. Cationic Solid Lipid Nano Particles
3. Solid Lipid Nanoparticles (SLN): Fabrication methods, Characterization Techniques and in vitro- in vivo study
4. Lipid nanocarriers: Preparation, characterization, absorption mechanism and applications to improve oral bioavailability of poorly water-soluble drugs
5. Phytotherapic Nanotechnology: Current challenges of lipid based nanocarriers for the delivery of natural products
6. Innovative vesicles for dermal and transdermal drug delivery
7. A Critical Review on Oral Delivery of Liposomes
8. Using bacterial outer membrane nanovesicles in vaccine design
9. Lipid nanocarriers as skin drug delivery systems
10. Thermosensitive Vesicles in Controlled Drug Delivery
11. Cubosomes as a lipid nanocarrier for delivery of anticancer agents
12. Plasmid-DNA Lipid Nanovaccines: An Innovative Approach for a Better World Health
13. Ocular delivery of solid lipid nanoparticles
14. Self-nanoemulsifying drug delivery systems (SNEDDS) and self-microemulsifying drug delivery systems (SMEDDS) as lipid nanocarriers for improving dissolution rate and bioavailability of poorly soluble drugs
15. Cosmetic lipid nanocarriers
16. Lipid based nanocarriers: A Translational Perspective
17. Lipid nanocarriers as innovative drug delivery applied to noninvasive administration routes
18. Lipid nanoparticles for topical and transdermal delivery of pharmaceuticals and cosmeceuticals: A glorious victory
Lipid Nanocarriers for Drug Targeting presents recent advances in the area of lipid nanocarriers. The book focuses on cationic lipid nanocarriers, solid lipid nanocarriers, liposomes, thermosensitive vesicles, and cubosomes, with applications in phototherapy, cosmetic and others. As the first book related to lipid nanocarriers and their direct implication in pharmaceutical nanotechnology, this important reference resource is ideal for biomaterials scientists and those working in the medical and pharmaceutical industries that want to learn more on how lipids can be used to create more effective drug delivery systems.
- Highlights the most commonly used types of lipid nanocarriers and explains how they are applied in pharmacy
- Shows how lipid nanocarriers are used in different types of treatment, including oral medicine, skin repair and cancer treatment
- Assesses the pros and cons of using different lipid nanocarriers for different therapies
Pharmaceutical scientists, biomaterials scientists, toxicologists, biomedical engineers, medicinal chemists and postgraduate students specializing in the areas of nanomedicine, bionanomaterials and nanotechnology applications in healthcare
- No. of pages:
- © William Andrew 2018
- 16th April 2018
- William Andrew
- Paperback ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Dr. Grumezescu is Assistant Professor at the Department of Science and Engineering of Oxide Materials and Nanomaterials, in the Faculty of Applied Chemistry and Materials Science, with a second affiliation to the Faculty of Medical Engineering, at the Politehnica University of Bucharest in Romania. He is an experienced and oft-published researcher and editor in the field of nano and biomaterials, and he is the Editor-in-Chief of three journals: Biointerface Research in Applied Chemistry, Letters and Applied NanoBioScience, and Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering Bulletin. He also serves as editor or guest editor for several notable journals. Dr. Grumezescu has published 150 peer-reviewed papers, 20 book chapters, 6 co-authored books and 11 edited books.
Assistant Professor, Department of Science and Engineering of Oxide Materials and Nanomaterials, Faculty of Applied Chemistry and Materials Science and Faculty of Medical Engineering, Politehnica University of Bucharest, Romania
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.