Using the QR Codes
1. Cardiovascular Medicine
3. Ear, Nose, and Throat
4. Emergency Medicine
6. Ethics and Patient Encounters
8. General Surgery
14. Infectious Disease
15. Internal Medicine
16. Laboratory Medicine
23. Orthopedic Surgery
26. Preventive Medicine, Epidemiology, and Biostatistics
32. Vascular Surgery
33. Photos, Images, and Multimedia
34. Signs, Symptoms, and Syndromes
Crush Step 2: The Ultimate USMLE Step 2 Review—the name and reputation speak for themselves! Drs. Theodore X. O’Connell and Mayur Movalia bring a fresh perspective to this trusted classic that offers you the most high-yield coverage of all of the specialty and subspecialty knowledge tested on the most recent administrations of the USMLE Step 2 exam. A well-written, easily accessible approach, with plenty of helpful lists and tables, makes studying stress-free. You'll also find numerous tips, insights, and guidance on maximizing your score and on getting the most benefit from computer-based simulations. If you know all of the concepts in this book, you should do much better than pass USMLE Step 2: You should CRUSH STEP 2!
- Confidently prepare for the boards with the text that is trusted and recommended by thousands of medical students.
- Focus on essential information and master it efficiently with thoroughly updated, high-yield coverage of all of the specialty and subspecialty knowledge tested on the most recent USMLE Step 2 exam, so you can be sure you're studying the material you really need to know.
- Spend more time studying and less time searching thanks to a well-written, easily accessible approach, with plenty of helpful lists and tables to highlight high-yield data.
- Review the full gamut of essential subjects with coverage of epidemiology and biostatistics, pharmacology and microbiology, cardiac physiology, and basic EKG pathology, as well as common and life-threatening diseases encountered in orthopedics, urology, ophthalmology, neurosurgery, pediatrics, vascular surgery, and other subspecialties.
- No. of pages:
- © Saunders 2012
- 28th January 2012
- eBook ISBN:
- Paperback ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Dr. Ted O'Connell is a family physician, educator, author, innovator, and speaker. He served as the founding director of Kaiser Permanente’s Napa-Solano family medicine residency program and serves as a clinical professor for UC San Francisco, UC Davis, and Drexel University’s schools of medicine. He also founded Kaiser’s community medicine and global health fellowship. has authored or edited over a dozen textbooks, written numerous textbook chapters and peer-reviewed journal articles. Among his most notable are USMLE Step 2 Secrets, USMLE Step 3 Secrets, Crush Step 1, and the Instant Workups series of books. He is the Editor-In-Chief for Elsevier’s Clinical Key Meded education platform.
Founding Director, Family Medicine, Kaiser Permanente Napa-Solano, Napa; Assistant Clinical Professor, Department of Community and Family Medicine, University of California, San Francisco, School of Medicine, San Francisco, California
Hematopathologist, Dahl-Chase Pathology Associates; Medical Director, Flow Cytometry Laboratory, Dahl-Chase Diagnostic Services; Medical Director, Affiliated Laboratories, Eastern Maine Medical Center, Bangor, Maine; Medical Director, Cancer Care of Maine Laboratory, Brewer, Maine; Medical Director, Mount Desert Island Hospital Laboratory, Bar Harbor, Maine; Faculty, University of Maine, Orono, Maine
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.