Section 1 - Surgical Techniques
1. Surgical instruments
2. Common surgical techniques
3. Fixed suture rectus muscle recession techniques
4 . Fixed suture rectus muscle resection techniques
5. Adjustable squint surgery
6. Reoperation techniques
7. Transposition surgery
8. Posterior fixation suture techniques
9. Inferior oblique surgery
10. Superior oblique surgery
11. Chemodenervation techniques
12. Anaesthesia for strabismus surgery
Section 2 – Surgical Strategies
13. Infantile esotropia
14. Partially accommodative esotropia
15. Intermittent exotropia
16. Duanes syndrome
17. Browns syndrome
18. Dissociated vertical deviation
19. Superior oblique palsy
20. VIth nerve palsy
21. IIIrd nerve palsy
22. Thyroid eye disease
23. Orbital fractures
Whether you're in training or an established practitioner, the brand-new Surgical Techniques in Ophthalmology Series features the essential information you need on a variety of surgical maneuvers in six subspecialty areas. Every author has been carefully selected for each title based on their experience and wealth of clinical expertise. And, each book is presented in a concise, templated format that complements the commentary and procedures on the accompanying DVD.
- Features explanations of surgical techniques combined with high-quality video clips that emphasize and illuminate key points.
- Includes pros and cons, pearls and pitfalls, and tricks-of-the-trade for all techniques.
- Presents detailed coverage of the main surgical areas in ophthalmic practice today.
- Offers a consistent step-by-step approach to each procedure.
- Lists equipment and instrumentation required for each procedure in appropriate chapters.
- Uses full-color illustrations throughout each title.
- No. of pages:
- © Saunders 2007
- 21st June 2007
- Hardcover ISBN:
Consultant Ophthalmologist, Gloucestershire Eye Unit, Cheltenham, UK
Hunter Eye Surgery, Broadmeadow, Australia
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.