Sobotta - Atlas of Human Anatomy with online access to e-sobotta.com: the exam atlas for understanding, learning, and training anatomy
The English-language Sobotta Atlas with Latin nomenclature is specifically adapted to the needs of preclinical medical students. Right from the start, the book and the Internet content concentrate on exam-relevant knowledge.
The new study concept simplifies learning-understanding-training: Descriptive legends help the student identify the most important features in the figures. Clinical examples present anatomical details in a wider context. All illustrations have been optimized, and the lettering reduced to a minimum. An additional booklet containing 100 tables on muscles and nerves supports systematic study.
The Sobotta package includes the following:
- Volume 1: General Anatomy and Musculoskeletal System
- Volume 2: Internal Organs
- Volume 3: Head, Neck and Neuroanatomy
- Tables of Muscles, Joints and Nerves
Access to the Sobotta website e-sobotta.com complements your personal exam preparation with additional contents - ideal for printing and taking along:
- Image database: All Sobotta figures including the figures of the previous edition in high resolution.
- Exam coach: For selected, exam-relevant figures nomenclatures can be matched by drag & drop and evaluated immediately.
- Diss2go: Figures relevant for dissection can be printed and taken along to the dissection course. Additional tips help to avoid mistakes during dissection.
1 General Anatomy
3 Upper Extremity
4 Lower Extremity
5 Viscera of The Thorax
6 Viscera of The Abdomen
7 Pelvis and Retroperitoneal Space
12 Brain and Spinal Cord
- No. of pages:
- © Urban & Fischer 2011
- 4th October 2011
- Urban & Fischer
- Hardcover ISBN:
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.