Section 1: Histology of the Skin
Section 2: Non-Neoplastic Disorders
Chapter 1: Inflammatory Disease of the Dermis and Epidermis
Chapter 2: Panniculitis
Chapter 3: Infectious Diseases of the Skin
Chapter 4: Cutaneous Vasculitis
Chapter 5: Blistering Skin Diseases
Chapter 6: Mucinoses, Deposition Disorders, and Connective Tissue Alterations
Chapter 7: Non-neoplastic Disorders of Pigmentation
Chapter 8: Non-Neoplastic Disorders of Hair
Chapter 9: Cysts and Sinuses
Section 3: Tumors and Psuedotumors of the Skin and Subcutis
Chapter 10: Tumors of the Epidermis
Chapter 11: Adnexal Tumors
Chapter 12: Melanocytic Proliferations
Chapter 13: Soft Tissue Tumors and Tumor-like Reactions
Chapter 14: Hematopoietic Neoplasms
Chapter 15: Histiocytic Proliferative Disorders
Chapter 16: Cutaneous Neuroendocrine (Merkel Cell) Carcinoma
Chapter 17: Metastatic Tumors Involving the Skin
Section 4: Pathology of Special Sites
Chapter 18: Neoplastic and Non-Neoplastic Disorders of the Nail Apparatus
Chapter 19: Neoplastic and Non-Neoplastic Disorders of the Conjunctiva and Eyelid
Section 5: Frozen Sections and Pathologic Evaluations of Sections from Mohns Surgery
Part of the Foundations in Diagnostic Pathology Series, Dermatopathology is a comprehensive resource that compiles all of today’s most essential dermatopathology information into a compact, high-yield format. This medical reference book’s well-organized approach and full-color illustrations result in a user-friendly reference that helps the reader access the latest information on molecular diagnostic tests, ancillary tools, and dermatologic disorders. It's perfect for exam prep and clinical application!
- Explore a range of neoplastic and non-neoplastic disorders of the skin.
- Access well-rounded, comprehensive coverage and detailed discussions of metabolic, systemic, allergic, infectious, and inflammatory skin diseases and cutaneous neoplasms.
- Take advantage of enhanced diagnostic guidance with content that offers over 1,100 full-color, high-quality photographs that demonstrate the key features of pathologic lesions.
- Connect with a reader-centric format that employs a consistent, user-friendly organization throughout to present each pathologic entity's gross and microscopic features, prognostic and therapeutic considerations, ancillary studies, and differential diagnoses.
- Reference important information at a glance with an abundance of boxes and tables.
- No. of pages:
- © Saunders 2016
- 4th February 2015
- eBook ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Professor of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Weill Medical College of Cornell University; Director of Dermatopathology, Department of Pathology, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York, New York, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.