- Features a consistent framework among chapters
- Reaches a harmony between measurement and analysis to compare accurately the resulting data and statistics
- Provides econometric methodology to reveal the way policies affect savings
Table of Contents
- A. Boersch-Supan, Introduction
A. Brugiavaini and G. Weber, Household Saving: Concepts and Measurement
A. Boersch-Supan, A. Reil-Held, and R. Schnabel, Household Saving in Germany
A. Brugiavaini and M. Padula, Household Saving Behavior and Pension Policies in Italy
Y. Kitamura, N. Takayama, and F. Arita, Household Savings and Wealth Distribution in Japan
R. Alessi and A. Kapteyn,Savings and Pensions in the Netherlands
J. Banks and S. Rohwedder, Pensions and Life Cycle Savings Profiles in the U.K.
O.P. Attanasio and M. Paiella, Household Saving Behavior and Pension Policies in the U.S.
- No. of pages: 402
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 2002
- Published: December 23, 2002
- Imprint: Academic Press
- eBook ISBN: 9780080510170
About the Editor
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Life-Cycle Savings and Public Policy"