- Offers practical advice for the new electronic resources librarian
- Easy for the lay-person to understand
- Useful as a reference to specific terms, concepts, and issues related to electronic resource licensing
Table of Contents
- Know your copyrights; Who are you? Identifying your institution and its needs; The license; Successfully negotiating an agreement; Selecting and managing titles in your electronic resources portfolio; Model licenses and license alternatives: Conclusion.
- No. of pages: 204
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Chandos Publishing 2008
- Published: July 31, 2008
- Imprint: Chandos Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9781780631363
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Licensing and Managing Electronic Resources"