- Provides practical and realistic solutions to website problems
- Suggests different strategies, giving the pros and cons, so professionals can determine what strategy is best for their library
- Includes worksheets and examples
Table of Contents
- Introduction: Can the library and the web integrate? The library culture; Developing a web culture; Establishing a website identity; Sustaining a healthy website; The living web; Conclusion; Further resources list.
- No. of pages: 208
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Chandos Publishing 2009
- Published: April 28, 2009
- Imprint: Chandos Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9781780631912
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Library Web Ecology"