- Apart from providing basic research tools, it acquaints librarians with a theoretical compass for dealing with digital media
- It pays particular attention to the electronic media
- Addresses topics of current interests in the field, such as user-centered services
Table of Contents
- Introduction; The significance of research in the library and information profession; Overview of the research process; Research designs; Data collection; Data collection; Data analysis; Collaboration; Preparing and publishing research reports; Conclusions.
- No. of pages: 228
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Chandos Publishing 2009
- Published: August 30, 2009
- Imprint: Chandos Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9781780630151
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Library and Information Science Research in the 21st Century"