- Concise introduction to professional writing and conference organization
- Easily understood, even without background information
- Based on practical experience rather than on theories
Table of Contents
- The communication process; What you should know before writing a paper; The writing process: Technical considerations; Writing a journal article; Writing a book, a report or a chapter therein; Writing conference papers and issuing proceedings; Using illustrations; Citing the work of others: How and why; Editorial revision; Producing leaflets; How to organize a conference; How to produce effective presentations; How to produce effective posters; Addressing the media.
- No. of pages: 156
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Chandos Publishing 2009
- Published: January 30, 2009
- Imprint: Chandos Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9781780630014
About the Author
Paola de Castro
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Librarians of Babel"