This title is directed primarily towards health care professionals outside of the United States. It offers a practical guide to the fundamental legal principles and concepts that need to be understood by all dentists.
- Gives a detailed understanding of key areas such as consent and negligence
- Highlights the clinical risk areas in general dental practice and ways of managing these risks
- Helps the dentist address the prime concern that treatments should be defensible and justifiable
- Takes account of variations in law within British Isles and Ireland - eg Scottish law.
- No. of pages:
- © Churchill Livingstone 2006
- 5th January 2006
- Churchill Livingstone
- eBook ISBN:
- Hardcover ISBN:
General Dental Practitioner and Dento-Legal Adviser, London, UK