Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Biophysical methods to study lanthanide-protein interactions
2. Genetically encoded sensors to study lanthanide biology
3. Spectrophotometric methods to determine the stability constants of lanthanide-macromolecule complexes
4. Lanthanide-based probes for amino acid modifications
5. In vitro selection and application of lanthanide-dependent DNAzymes
6. LRET biosensors for imaging protein interactions in living cells
7. Synthetic Modeling of the Structure and Function of the Lanthanide-Dependent, MDH Cofactor
8. EPR spectroscopy of lanthanides
9. Macromolecular crystallography for f-element complex characterization
10. Characterization of lanthanoid binding proteins using NMR spectroscopy
11. Infrared spectroscopy probes ion binding geometries
12. Isolation and characterization of new lanthanide-dependent methylotrophs
13. Mass spectrometry-based approaches to study lanthanides in the phyllosphere
14. Transposon mutagenesis for methylotrophic bacteria
15. Yttrium-86 PET imaging
16. Gadolinium spin labels
17. Applications of scandium complexes
18. Activity assays of methanol dehydrogenases
19. Protein expression in M. extorquens
20. Expression, purification and properties of enzymes involved in lanthanide-dependent alcohol oxidation: XoxF4, XoxF5, ExaF/PedH, XoxG4
Methods in Enzymology, Volume 650 continues the legacy of this premier serial with quality chapters authored by leaders in the field. Chapters in this new release include Biophysical methods to study lanthanide-protein interactions, Genetically encoded sensors to study lanthanide biology, Spectrophotometric methods to determine the stability constants of lanthanide-macromolecule complexes, Lanthanide-based probes for amino acid modifications, In vitro selection and application of lanthanide-dependent DNAzymes, LRET biosensors for imaging protein interactions in living cells, Synthetic Modeling of the Structure and Function of the Lanthanide-Dependent, MDH Cofactor, EPR spectroscopy of lanthanides, Macromolecular crystallography for f-element complex characterization, and much more.
- Provides the authority and expertise of leading contributors from an international board of authors
- Presents the latest release in the Methods in Enzymology series
Biochemists, biophysicists, molecular biologists, analytical chemists, and physiologists
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2021
- 1st April 2021
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
Joseph A. Cotruvo, Jr. is Assistant Professor, Louis Martarano Career Development Professor, Department of Chemistry Pennsylvania State University, PA, USA
Pennsylvania State University, PA, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.