- Addresses a pollution hazard prevalent in most cities and large towns world-wide
- Provides an understanding of the scientific and technical control of the landfill method of domestic and non-domestic waste disposal, considered within the framework of integrated waste management
- Provides an important discussion on the monitoring of potentially dangerous dormant sites
Table of Contents
- Landfill and sustainable development; Principles of landfill practice; Biological, Physical and chemical processes within landfill; Landfill gas; Landfill leachate; Other landfill hazards; Sustainable landfill - The way forward; References and index.
- No. of pages: 160
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Woodhead Publishing 1995
- Published: January 1, 1995
- Imprint: Woodhead Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9781782424420
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Landfill Waste Pollution and Control"