- Introduction to Fractals
2. Fractals and L-System
3. Interactive Generation of Fractals Images
4. Generation of a Class of Hybrid Fractals
5. L-System Strings from Ramification Matrix
6. 3D Modeling of Realistic Plants
7. Fractals Dimension
8. Research Directions of L-Systems
L-System Fractals covers all the fundamental aspects of generating fractals through L-system. Also it provides insight to various researches in this area for generating fractals through L-system approach & estimating dimensions. Also it discusses various applications of L-system fractals.
- Fractals generated from L-System including hybrid fractals
- Dimension calculation for L-system fractals
- Images and codes for L-system fractals
- Research directions in the area of L-system fractals
- Usage of various freely downloadable tools in this area
Researchers in the field of fractals based modelling using L-systems
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier Science 2007
- 8th January 2007
- Elsevier Science
- eBook ISBN:
- Hardcover ISBN:
College of Engineering and Technology, Department of Information Technology, Bhubaneswar, India.
Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology, Department of Computer Science and Application, Sarang, Talcher, Orissa, India.