Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- Introduction to Fractals
2. Fractals and L-System
3. Interactive Generation of Fractals Images
4. Generation of a Class of Hybrid Fractals
5. L-System Strings from Ramification Matrix
6. 3D Modeling of Realistic Plants
7. Fractals Dimension
8. Research Directions of L-Systems
L-System Fractals covers all the fundamental aspects of generating fractals through L-system. Also it provides insight to various researches in this area for generating fractals through L-system approach & estimating dimensions. Also it discusses various applications of L-system fractals.
- Fractals generated from L-System including hybrid fractals
- Dimension calculation for L-system fractals
- Images and codes for L-system fractals
- Research directions in the area of L-system fractals
- Usage of various freely downloadable tools in this area
Researchers in the field of fractals based modelling using L-systems
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier Science 2007
- 8th January 2007
- Elsevier Science
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
College of Engineering and Technology, Department of Information Technology, Bhubaneswar, India.
Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology, Department of Computer Science and Application, Sarang, Talcher, Orissa, India.
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.