- Brings different aspects of KM together, in one book
- Includes contributions from academics, librarians/information professionals, KM consultants and web-designers
- Emphasises the importance of both theory and practice in KM
Table of Contents
- Part 1 Social, economic, political and philosophical perspectives: Knowledge management: What has wisdom got to do with it? Intangible value at work: Personal, organisational and social dimensions; Leadership in the knowledge revolution: An Open Marxist theoretical perspective and analysis. Part 2 Practical perspectives: The role of the library in knowledge management; Accessibility issues for web-based information systems. Part 3 Cultural perspectives: Knowledge management within and across cultures and cultural theories; Knowledge sharing and organisational learning in the developed and developing world; Knowledge management: Internal, external and social cultures; An Open Marxist theoretical analysis of knowledge management within and across cultures. Part 4 Theoretical perspectives: Thermodynamics and knowledge: Principles and implications; Knowledge management: An Open Marxist theoretical perspective and analysis; Conclusion.
- No. of pages: 336
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Chandos Publishing 2007
- Published: January 31, 2007
- Imprint: Chandos Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9781780631981
About the Editor
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Knowledge Management"