- Integrates techniques for effectively implementing KMS. The techniques used in this book have been employed in a wide variety of KMS implementations around the world, in different industries, and with organizations of different sizes
- Provides a step by step guide to the main difficulties facing managers with KMS implementations
- Enables managers to improve their KMS implementations and identify key future issues
Table of Contents
- Part 1 KMS essentials: Why knowledge management systems? KMS foundations and taxonomy. Part 2 KMS audit: KMS diagnosis and strategy selection; Selecting a knowledge management solution: Lessons from Intel. Part 3 KMS implementation: Structuring knowledge in KMS: Lessons from Cisco; Defining KMS incentives and motivation schemes: Lessons from HP. Part 4 KMS performance assessment: Why KMS performance assessment? Lessons from WSGR; KM measurement in evolutionary contexts: Lessons learned from IBM Community Measures. Part 5 KMS maturity and effectiveness management: KMS maturity management; KMS effectiveness survey results.
- No. of pages: 318
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Chandos Publishing 2008
- Published: August 30, 2008
- Imprint: Chandos Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9781780632032
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Knowledge Management"