- Covers the integration of the intellectual capital with business processes
- Provides practical guidance on analysis of the complete business process (including products and customers) from a human and systems capital perspective
- Provides practical frameworks that enable readers to implement the suggested strategies regarding the development of intellectual capital round business processes, which are explained throughout the book
Table of Contents
- Intellectual capital and associated definitions; Human capital; Systems capital; The process jigsaw; Applying the framework to the process; Managing expectations; Maximising potential.
- No. of pages: 172
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Chandos Publishing 2007
- Published: January 31, 2007
- Imprint: Chandos Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9781780631950
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Knowledge, Information and the Business Process"