- Discusses the role of gut feelings and the brain-gut behavior connection
- Demonstrates that behavior influences decision and other people’s perceptions about mood or character
- Includes research on medical decisions and shopping decisions
- Illustrates how to train embodied choices
Table of Contents
1. What Are Embodied Choices?
2. Simple Heuristics - How We Make Decisions
3. How the Body and the Environment Affect Our Thinking
4. Action Enables Perception and Cognition and Thus Embodied Choices
5. Decisions When Moving Your Mind
6. Embodied Choices in Real Life
7. Individual and Cultural Differences in Embodied Choices
8. How Do You Choose When It Is Your First Time?
9. How Do Embodied Choices Evolve?
10. How to Train Embodied Choices?
11. How to Cope with Uncertainty in Covid-19 Times
12. Ten Rules of Grounding Your Life on Embodied Choices
- No. of pages: 172
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 2020
- Published: October 14, 2020
- Imprint: Academic Press
- Paperback ISBN: 9780128235232
- eBook ISBN: 9780128235607
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Judgment, Decision-Making, and Embodied Choices"