- Brings together case studies and good practice from around the world
- Reflects the latest developments in this rapidly-developing field
- Covers both operational and strategic issues such as partnership working and learning in joint use libraries
Table of Contents
- What are joint-use libraries? Why a joint-use library? Joint-use library design; How does a joint-use library operate? Joint-use libraries and partnerships; Joint-use libraries and communities; Expanding horizons; How good are joint-use libraries? (And how do we know?); The future.
- No. of pages: 254
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Chandos Publishing 2008
- Published: May 31, 2008
- Imprint: Chandos Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9781780631301
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Joint-Use Libraries"