- A do-it-yourself manual, with steps to success and simple explanatory notes
- Revised and updated to cover developments in the interpretation of the standard, changes in related legislation, such as the EU's Eco-Management and Audit Scheme (EMAS), new standards and standards
Table of Contents
- Introduction; ISO 14001 requirements; Planning the programme; Policy; Implementation and operation; Checking, action and review; The manual; WWW resources: Supporting documents; Sample registers, Procedures and manual; Index.
- No. of pages: 272
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Butterworth-Heinemann 2003
- Published: November 5, 2003
- Imprint: Butterworth-Heinemann
- Paperback ISBN: 9780750661003
- eBook ISBN: 9780080454993
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "ISO 14001 Environmental Certification Step by Step"