Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- Taxonomy, Ecology and Population Genetics of Opisthorchis viverrini and Its Intermediate Hosts
Trevor N. Petney, Ross H. Andrews, Weerachai Saijuntha, Smarn Tesana, Sattracha Prasopdee, Nadda Kiatsopit and Paiboon Sithithaworn
2. Epidemiology of Opisthorchis viverrini Infection
Apiporn Suwannatrai, Prasert Saichua and Melissa Haswell
3. Reservoir Animals and Their Roles in Transmission of Opisthorchis viverrini
Sirikachorn Tangkawattana and Prasarn Tangkawattana
4. Social Influence in Liver Fluke Transmission: Application of Social Network Analysis of Food Sharing in Thai Isaan Culture
Waraphon Phimpraphai, Sirikachorn Tangkawattana, Suwicha Kasemsuwan and Banchob Sripa
5. Opisthorchis viverrini Draft Genome - Biomedical Implications and Future Avenues
Neil D. Young and Robin B. Gasser
6. Opisthorchiasis-Induced Cholangiocarcinoma: How Innate Immunity May Cause Cancer
Steven W. Edwards, Edward M. Spofford, Charlotte Price, Helen L. Wright, Kanin Salao, Sutas Suttiprapa and Banchob Sripa
7. Recent Advances in the Diagnosis and Detection of Opisthorchis viverrini sensu lato in Human and Intermediate Hosts for Use in Control and Elimination Programs
Weerachai Saijuntha, Kanyarat Duenngai, Sirikachorn Tangkawattana, Trevor N. Petney, Ross H. Andrews and Paiboon Sithithaworn
Asiatic Liver Fluke - From Basic Science to Public Health, Volume 101, is a well-known and respected outlet for detailed and comprehensive reviews written by experts covering all aspects of parasitology. This latest release covers topics of interest, including the Taxonomy, ecology and population genetics of Opisthorchis viverrini and its intermediate hosts, the Epidemiology, geospatial analysis of Opisthorchis viverrini infection and climate change effects in the Mekong basin, Reservoir species and transmission of Opisthorchis viverrini, The draft genome of Opisthorchis viverrini, Functional genomics and genetic manipulation of Opisthorchis viverrini, Microbiomes and liver fluke infection, and more.
- Presents a well-known and respected outlet for detailed and comprehensive reviews written by experts covering all aspects of parasitology
- Includes sections that cover taxonomy, ecology and population genetics
- Contains a large focus on Opisthorchis viverrini
Anyone with an interest in parasitology including students, research scientists, teachers, clinicians both veterinary and medical, control programme managers, fund managers and policy makers
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2018
- 18th June 2018
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Dr Sripa is an Associate Professor of Pathology in the Department of Pathology, Faculty of Medicine at Khon Kaen University, Khon Kaen,Thailand
Khon Kaen University, Khon Kaen, Thailand
Dr Paul Brindley is a Director at the Brindley Laboratory, School of Medicine and Health Sciences at George Washington University, Washington, D.C., USA
George Washington University, Washington, DC, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.