Table of Contents
- Section 1 What is performance measurement? History of performance measurement; The benchmarks; Performance analysis; Management control. Section 2 How to measure performance: The basic calculations; Performance standards; Risk. Section 3 The results: Evidence of universal results; The investment management process; International differences; Myths and misunderstandings; Customised benchmarks; The international dimension.
- No. of pages: 224
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Woodhead Publishing 1996
- Published: February 28, 1996
- Imprint: Woodhead Publishing
- Hardcover ISBN: 9781855731950
- eBook ISBN: 9780857099976
About the Author
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Investment Performance Measurement"