- Find information quickly with sections organized by clinical rationale, anatomy, examination technique, findings, and interpretation.
- Get a thorough review of ultrasound vascular diagnosis, including peripheral veins and arteries, carotid and vertebral arteries, abdominal vessels, and transcranial Doppler.
- Quickly reference numerous tables for examination protocols, normal values, diagnostic parameters, and ultrasound findings for selected conditions.
- Visualize important techniques with hundreds of lavish line drawings and clinical ultrasound examples.
- Hemodynamic considerations in peripheral vascular and cerebrovascular disease
- Physics and instrumentation in Doppler and B-mode ultrasonography
- Basic concepts of doppler frequency spectrum analysis and ultrasound blood flow imaging
- Vascular applications of ultrasound contrast agents
- The role of ultrasound in the management of cerebrovascular disease
- Normal cerbrovascular anatomy and collateral pathways
- Normal findings and technical aspects of carotid sonography
- Ultrasound assessment of carotid plaque
- Ultrasound assessment of carotid stenosis
- Carotid occlusion, unusual carotid pathology and tricky carotid cases
- Ultrasound assessment of the vertebral arteries
- Ultrasound assessment of the intracranial arteries
- Arterial anatomy of the extremities
- Nonimaging physiologic tests for assessment of lower extremity arterial disease
- Assessment of upper extremity arterial occlusive arterial disease
- Ultrasound evaluation before and after hemodialysis access
- Ultrasound assessment of lower extremity arteries
- Ultrasound assessment during and after carotid peripheral intervention
- Ultrasound in the assessment and management of arterial emergencies
- Risk factors and the role of ultrasound in the management of extremity venous disease
- Extremity venous anatomy and technique for ultrasound examination
- Ultrasound diagnosis of lower extremity v
SECTION 1: BASICS
SECTION 2: CEREBRAL VESSELS
SECTION 3: EXTREMITY ARTERIES
SECTION 4: EXTREMITY VEINS